Friday, December 26, 2008

Well, I definitely haven't lost any weight since joining Curves. But it's definitely not for lack of working out! It's probably because I am on my "holiday diet": I eat whatever I want, and whatever other people give me (no matter how fattening it is). Not a good diet to be on. Hopefully, when we stop buying and making yummy treats (and other people stop giving us yummy treats...) I will start losing weight as I work out. Other than that, I don't have much to say. I am just SO sick of food right now, especially chocolate (never thought I'd say that in my life). But the holidays this year have been just too much for even MY sweet tooth to handle. So, I'm off to Curves in the morning to burn off some of this goo that has plastered itself to my thighs. Wish me luck in this new year of working towards a smaller jean size!

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

You and me both Bec, you and me both.

Duncan said...

Keep it up Bec- we are all cheering for you!