Friday, September 5, 2008

Bec is making Sue look bad

Hmmm, does really bad eating get you kicked off of the blog? I think this amounts to about 80 points...

Nurse the baby = minus a bazillion calories for all the bad things I ate today.

Breakfast: Tuna fish sandwich: 2 pieces of bread, mayo, 1 can of tuna
Cup of soy milk
1 cheese stick

Nurse the baby

Snack: Diet Coke
3 baby carrots

Lunch: 10 Nilla Wafer cookies
Breaded (high fat) Chicken sandwich

Nurse the baby

Dinner: Turkey kiebasa sausage,
1/4 of an entire cabbage.
150 calorie shake

Snack before running at 8 pm
spoonful of peanut butter (for energy, or I crash)

Nurse the baby after running

Post running:
20 Nilla Wafers

Who bought those stupid Vanilla wafers anyway?! If things aren't in my pantry, I don't eat them and if they are...well, I do eat them. I am making myself look bad here. How in the world did Bec eat an apple, some milk and a salad for two entire meals?! Okay, I did run 2.5 miles though to burn off those Nilla Wafers and nursed my baby four times today, so I need some extra calories, true, but some apple and a salad? That is amazing! I guess my meals need better planning than, "hey, I think I'll grab some of that and eat it." I can't be eating way too many calories, because my blood sugar got so low before dinner that I was shaking. Okay, Bec, tell us what you ate for dinner.

1 comment:

Becky Sharp said...

I love your food list for the day! Writing things down does one of two things: helps you eat less, OR, makes you feel really guilty.

I doubt that all that adds up to 80 points though...but maybe I should calculate it for you just because I'm curious...

Hey, at least you went running! I haven't exercised since last week.