Friday, September 5, 2008

Bec is NOT making Sue look bad...

Ok Sue! This is NOT a competition. And, I am not nursing a baby, which makes a huge difference. I was probably eating less than I should yesterday in the morning. But I honestly wasn't feeling very hungry. But it hit me later. And then when I went to Walmart at 9:30, I passed by the Oreo cookies like five times, but only resisted them the first four times. I came home and pigged out! It was SO yummy. And, since I had eaten healthy the rest of the day, it actually kind of balanced out. (Not that I recommend this style of eating to anyone!) So, there's my explanation for yesterday.

And today is my BIRTHDAY. Do I really need to count points today?? When I was at Walmart last night, Dustin called my cell phone and told me to pick up two packages of cream chesse, buttermilk, white vinegar, and a package of red food coloring. I was like, what the heck is he making? I assumed he was planning my birthday cake. The only possibility using all of those ingredients is red velvet chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting...mmmmmm. I wouldn't let him stay up all night making it, though, so I guess he will make it tonight.

Here's food for today...Breakfast:
1 chocolate breakfast drink = 4

Lunch:
leftover chicken & black beans w/ veggies = 4
2 oreo cookies = 3

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, We love little Bec, Happy Birthday to you! Dustin makes good cakes- enjoy!