Thursday, November 17, 2011

It rains here, too...

It seems my mom and I were both rained out the last couple of days. Yesterday (Wednesday) was supposed to be my second run for the first week of C25K. Unfortunately, it poured all day, and there was a tornado warning in effect for most of the afternoon. I don't have a treadmill as a backup, so I'm out of luck if the weather is bad...unless I want to run circles around my living room. Nah. I decided it was better not to run yesterday anyway, because I did Zumba on Tuesday night, and it was really intense. My legs were sore and really needed the break. So, my plan is to run this afternoon, seeing as the rain finally stopped. It's a little cooler outside than it has been, so I'll bundle Miss Alivia up and take her in the stroller. Maybe my boys will even want to ride along on their bikes. It's always fun exercising with my family. So this will be my Week One, Day Two. I'll try to squeeze in my third run on Saturday. I can do it!

No comments: