Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ugh!

I'm already behind on my running schedule! I got my "week 1, day 2" run done on Thursday. It went really well. But then I was supposed to do "week 1, day 3" on Saturday. But I was basically out of the house all day and couldn't squeeze it in anywhere. Boo! On the upside, I got to go to a stained glass store to buy some new glass :), see a movie with some girlfriends and go out to dinner. So, I had a lot of fun, but ate way too much, and didn't exercise at all yesterday! Here's hoping this week goes better. I guess I can still do my "day 3" run tomorrow? Then I'll start the new week on Wednesday. I just remembered, Thanksgiving is this week...this could get ugly...

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I can relate. With my sore knees, I'm way behind too. Brian assures me that after resting them, I will be okay. Let's hope he's right.

Ariana said...

We are getting a treadmill for Christmas (it's in the garage! got delivered today wooooo). I want to do this couch to 5k thing too. We are putting the treadmill in our main living room...no more excuses for me! Gotta get my rear in gear haha.