Monday, August 18, 2008

First Goal: Actually Starting

Today's weight: 128 lbs

Today's measurements (inches):
Arm: 11.75
Bust: 35
Waist: 30
Hips: 39
Thigh: 23
Calf: 13.75

Point allowance for the day: 25

This morning, before I decided to start this blog, I ate:

1 breakfast drink (1 cup 1% milk + drink mix) = 4
1 slice chocolate zucchini bread :( = 6

I haven't exercised yet today. Still trying to figure out where to do that in my small apartment. I'll report back later on the rest of my meals and exercise. I have some errands to run.

...I skipped lunch, oops. And I didn't exercise yet, but here's dinner:
1 cup pasta = 3
1/2 cup vegetable marinara sauce = 2
2 cups milk = 4
1 slice zucchini bread (I made it, I have to eat it!) = 6

TOTAL POINTS: 25+/-
Not too bad, I guess, for a first day. We'll see if I can do better tomorrow.

No comments: