Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Out of Control...

Today's Weight: 131 lbs

Well, I haven't been keeping track of my food like I said I would. It's a little tricky right now. I have been SO bad the last few days, sporadically eating whatever and whenever I want, etc. Somewhere along the line, I lost track...

It's just so hard controlling my cravings right now. I'm feeling more and more sick as the days progress, so it's getting harder to even know what I want to eat. A lot of foods, smells and textures are turning my stomach. But, the things I DO want to eat, I eat TONS of, because I feel SO hungry. Pregnancy is strange, that's all I can say.

I did exercise at Curves yesterday, despite my utter nausea and exhaustion beforehand. I almost didn't go. But I kicked myself in the butt and did it. It really felt a lot better than I imagined it would, so I'm glad I went. I found hidden energy stores that allowed me to complete the workout. I burned over 500 calories! Plus, I've discovered that my nausea completely disappears while I'm exercising. Bonus!

I'm going to try to eat better today, so here's the report:
Breakfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal = 1
1/3 cup granola = 1
1 cup 2% milk = 3
Sub-total: 5

Snack:
1 can mandarin oranges = 2

No comments: