Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Report, Week 7

Today's Weight: 130 lbs yeah!

I'm amazed that my eating the last few days hasn't skyrocketed my weight. Maybe my metabolism has caught up to my current calorie intake. I'm sure the exercising helps too. But I am floored by the immediate hunger and cravings I'm having from being pregnant. It could be just the fact that I know that I'm pregnant. If I didn't know yet, I'd probably still be dieting just the same as I was. But for some reason, knowing that I'm pregnant kills any and all motivation I had to maintain some self-control. Not that I want to continue the diet...I know that's not good during pregnancy. BUT, I do wish I could still be a little better in control of the QUANTITY and QUALITY of food I eat. It would curb a lot of unnecessary weight gain in the near future.

Breakfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal = 1
1/4 cup granola = 2
1/4 cup 2% milk = 1
Sub-total: 4

Snack:
10 high fiber crackers = 1

Lunch:
1 fried egg = 2
3 slices ham = 1
1 light English muffin = 1
1 cup 2% milk = 3
1 slice Amish bread = 3
Sub-total: 10

Dinner:
1.5 cups cheese tortellini = 8
1/4 cup tomato butter sauce = 2
1 slice french bread = 3
Sub-total: 13

TOTAL: 28

No comments: