Monday, March 9, 2009

Starting Week 6

Today's Weight: 131.5 lbs

I've been steady at this weight for an entire week while eating around 30 points a day. I think now I'm going to go back down to 18 points a day and see if I can't shave off a few more pounds. I would love to be out of the 130's by next week. Once I get to around 126, I'll do a metabolic recovery again for one week and see if I can maintain. If I can do that, I know that reaching my goal weight and staying there won't be a problem. 30 points a day is definitely a comfortable amount to eat for the long term.

Breakfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal = 1
1/4 cup 1% milk = 1
1/4 cup granola cereal= 2
Sub-total: 4

Lunch:
1 fried egg = 2
3 slices ham = 1
1 light English muffin = 1
1/2 cup mac and cheese = 4
Sub-total: 8

Snack:
3/4 power bar = 3

Exercise:
1/2 hour Curves cardio/strength training = -2

Dinner:
2 oz canned tuna = 2
2 cups lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms = 0
2 tbsp fat free dressing = 0
Sub-total: 2

Dessert:
1 applesauce muffin = 4

TOTAL: 21 - 2 = 19

No comments: