Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Report - Kickstart!

Thanks to my friends out in Utah, I have further motivation to help get me going. My friend Crystal started a Facebook page devoted to keeping track of everyone's progress towards being healthy and losing weight. So far there are four of us. And today is the "Turbo Your Life Kickstart". We were all supposed to take "before" pictures, so here is mine, taken by my husband last night. I'm not sure what expression I'm making. I look a little exasperated or bewildered, as I should be! I am ready to kick my butt...

Me at 136 lbs. I currently wear size 12 jeans. (I know weights and sizes don't define me, this is just for reference.)

For even more inspiration, this is me in 2005 at my goal weight of around 115. I think those jeans are size 4. I still have them and I plan on wearing them again!
My firstborn in this pic is now almost 6! And I also now have a 2-1/2 year old boy.


Starting Measurements (inches):
Arm = 12.5
Bust = 37
Waist = 31
Abdominal = 38
Hips = 40
Thigh = 24.5

Breakfast:
1 scoop chocolate whey protein drink mix = 3
1 cup 1% milk = 2
2 tbsp sugar free chocolate pudding mix = 1 (I got this suggestion from my Curves book but it tasted gross! Totally not doing that again.)
Total: 6

Snack:
1 apple = 1

Lunch:
2/3 cup cheese tortellini = 3
1/2 cup marinara sauce = 1
1/4 cup sauteed veggies = 0
Total: 4

Snack:
1 oz cashews = 4
1/2 cup 1% milk = 1

Dinner:
1 cup Chicken and Dumplings = 8

TOTAL: 24

Exercise: 1/2 Hour Curves Cardio & Strength Training

No comments: