Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Report, Week 2

I went to church without eating breakfast first. Big mistake! By the time I got home four hours later, I was starving and had a horrible headache. So I ate the first thing in sight, which happened to be a chocolate bar someone gave to me at church today. Noooo! I don't even know why I ate any of it. I hate Hershey's chocolate with a passion. So, I guess today is my "free" day...I just made that up. But it's back to business tomorrow! I can't ruin this diet just when I was starting to make progress.

Breakfast:
None

Snack:
1 oz milk chocolate bar = 3

Lunch:
1.5 cups skillet baked spaghetti = 10
1 cup 1% milk = 2
Sub-total: 12

Snack:
1 double chocolate chip cookie = 3
1 cup 1% milk = 2
Sub-total: 5

TOTAL: 20

Wow, this was a very unhealthy day. I just couldn't help but satisfy my chocolate craving after two weeks of denial. It was SO worth it! And somehow I managed not to go over my points...probably because I didn't eat any real food today. How embarrassing. But I'm allowed a day like this every once and a while, aren't I?

No comments: